Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Commercialized Acupuncture

Acupuncture is a fantastic medicine without side effects. It allows your body to heal itself naturally. The more people who try it will like it, then more and more people can get relief without medications. I would be alright with the drug companies struggling to make a living.
Getting back to basic medicine is certainly in the patients best interest. I will make Acupuncture more available in complimentary industries. This will generate an income for the Acupuncturist, the industry and more available for the consumer. A classic win-win-win.
Furthermore, if you have an insurance policy that covers Acupuncture, good for you. Most do not which speaks volumes of the integrity of many insurance companies. It only makes perfect sense to pay for a service that actually treats and heals the body but many of the insurance companys would prefer to pay for medications. Hmmm!
I have not been to a doctor in over 10 years. I do not want medications, I do not want to be told it is all in my head, I do not want what they are selling. I use Acupuncture, herbs and exercise, equivalent to the "apple-a-day" saying.
Watch for the Goldfish Acupuncture signs to start floating up everywhere. You will know these are the best trained Acupuncturists anywhere. Trustworthy and excellent in their professions.
Looking for Acupuncture Affiliates to join our group. Call Trisha at 414 793-3621.

No comments:

Post a Comment